Yay! It's Saturday, the working week is finally done and now it's fun in the sun time... yes it's actually sunny, on a Saturday - I can't believe it either. I am really looking forward to going around a friends today for a MASSIVE BBQ - I can't bloomin' wait, I've been dreaming of barbecues for weeks!
My post for today is colour specific, specific to PURPLE. Ooooh how I love purple. My wardrobe basically consists of blue and purple clothes, I'm not sure why, it must be something to do with how my brain is programmed - whenever I'm shopping I always hone in on blue, purple, stripes, polka dots and skull-related clothes, it's just the way I shop! Haha. With that in mind, here are a few beautiful picks that are full of purple joy:
Hahaha I love that Brain hat, it's certainly on my list of Autumn/Winter purchases, I love my bobble hats, and this one has a BRAIN ON IT... win!
1. Closet Purple Contrast Hem Dress - £45
2. Folklore Two-Tier Cake Stand - £28.95
3. The Design Conspiracy Grape Soda Print - £45
4. Rimmel London 60 Second Nail Varnish - £3.69
5. Hayley & Lucas Wish You Were Here Postcards - £7
6. Heals Johnny Egg Flocked Word Peace Purple - £40
7. Lazy Oaf Brain Hat - £15
8. Soap Tin Collection Lavender Soap - £4.96