Horray it's the weekend!
This is the first weekend in a long time that's actually free, it's slightly unnerving, but it's also great to know that I don't have to do anything - woop.
I've been on a bit of a nautical mission recently, I think it's something to do with all the gorgeous stripes that are dominating the fashion world at the moment. If I had it my way the only fashion trend would be nautical and I'd get to spend all of my time buying up beautiful navy dresses and stripy tops. I clearly have a problem as my other half refers to me as Smee... oh dear. If you don't know who Smee is... Google him... yeah... now you see why I said oh dear.
Anyhoo, to Nautical...
Ooooh look at all the lovely bits! *drools*
1. Paul’s Boutique Vintage Dress - £46
2. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Anchor Top - £92
3. Joules Calista Shoes - £49
4. Butter London Blagger Nail Varnish - £12
5. Next Blue Union Jack Cushion - £14
6. Jan Habrakan Ice Cube Submarine Set - £8
7. Sun Studio Small Blossom Earrings - £12
8. Hello Sailor Make-Up Bag - £16
9. Cornish Blue Cappuccino Cup & Saucer - £13
10. Lily Lolo Pixie Sparkle Eyeshadow - £5
11. Little Clouds Yawn Bunting - £5
I hope you have a brilliant weekend, whatever you're doing.