I'm moving out of my house next weekend, so currently the place looks like a bomb has hit it as I'm packing like a great big packing machine. My other half is out tonight with the lads so that gives me ample girl time to do the following:
- Go through my entire wardrobe having a clear out - so far I've found quite a few things that I forgot I had previously purchased, it's like having a shopping trip for FREE!
- Order in pizza and shove it in my face in a manner most unfitting for a lady
- Play a bit of Batman, before I have to pack away the Xbox
- Paint my nails and slob around in my Iron Man pjs (oh yes, I really am that cool)
- Grab a massive bowl of Butterkist, turn off the lights and watch Monty Python under a blanket
I can't believe we're finally on the move, it seems like ages since I posted saying that we had found a house to move into. Unfortunately the build is behind schedule, so while I'm moving out of rented accomodation next weekend, I won't actually be moving into the new house until Jan... so that sucks, but on the flip-side, I get to spend a whole heap of time with my best friend as I'll be moving in with her for the next few weeks, and also, Christmas is on the way - double-fun! :D
Because of the move, I've really had to get my Xmas brain in gear as I am running out of time and pay days to sort out everyone I know before December looms up. With that in mind, my post this week is mainly based around pressie ideas... stocking fillers for the ladies, to be precise... enjoy:
A few cool gift ideas for filling up stockings with... I particularly love the wooden camera brooch, it's fun.
1. Paul’s Boutique Slippers - £25
2. Lazy Oaf Card List Card - £2.75
3. Boygirlparty Owl Graph Memo Pad - £5
4. Polli Wooden Camera Brooch - $39.95
5. Paper Plane Coin Purse - £10.99
6. Tea & Ceremony Happy Badge Party Pack - £12
7. Suzanne Smith Mixed Bead Bangle - £7
8. Accessorize Bobble Hat - £12
9. 2x Cupcake Nail Files - £3.75
I hope that's given you some good ideas.