Friday 2 September 2011

Orla Kiely new items

Yikes my hands smell of lime! :S I've been cooking up a storm today in preparation for my BBQ that I'm having tomorrow at my house. I've made a chili lime rice dish, a spicy BBQ bacon pasta dish, a spinach and pesto pasta dish and I've marinaded soooo much chicken it's loco... I am suitably excited! :)

Now I'm chilling out on my sofa after a busy evening and I've been doing what I do best... Googling. I got an email from Orla Kiely letting me know that they have new stock... and boy, it's purdy... I have fallen in love with a coat 'it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine'...



Check out that beautiful coat... oh I really must have it in my life and have already started a savings fund. :)


Have you been looking at Orla Kiely's new items as well, do you have any favourites?

x

13 comments:

  1. that coat is gorgeous!!! love it :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse :)

    thanks for your comment!
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food sounds super, I hope you had a fab bbq! :)
    I am in love with those sunnies and the blouse. Great picks!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, your blog is filled with lovely goodies! thank you for stopping by mine -- I'm glad to have discovered yours, and am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blue dress is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the belted top is top! really cute! :)
    xxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how cute! I especially love those sunglasses!

    hope you had a good time at your bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totes see why you fell in looove with that coat. It's adorable!!!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they have so many lovely things! The dress is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shit. such retro glam. fabulous picks:)

    xtaylor
    attentionsquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete