I'm sitting on my sofa really trying to concentrate on typing, but I'm being distracted by the Confused.com advert... damn it's stupidly irritating catchy tunes! Garr.
Soooo I hope you've all had a good day. I'm right in the middle of a productive-spree (minus the advert distractions), check out what I've been up-to:
I've been a bloggin' machine and have lined up quite a few future posts (oooh organised)
I've cooked my hubby dinner as he's working late
I've done the washing up and cleaned the kitchen
I've sorted out my wardrobe and put my clothes into piles of 'keep' 'charity' 'ebay' and 'chuck'
Hazah - pretty productive I think you'll find.
So my post today is inspired by my wardrobe clear out. Whilst having a rummage I couldn't help noticing the vast amount of pretty tea dresses I own. Too posh for work and not posh enough to wear to a wedding, these dresses were proper impulse buys, probably brought on by my obsession for all things stripy, polka dotty and florally... crud.
So there's only one thing for it, I need a tea party so I can dust off my frocks! Haha
If I had a tea party, it would probably look like below... Alice in Wonderland? Pha! Eat your bloomin' heart out love...
What do you think? I reckon I'd make a super mad hatter! :)
1. Jaeger Organdy Striped Dress - £135
2. Lover’s Lounge Butterfly Teapot - £29
3. Aliroo Afternoon Tea Coaster Invitation - £4
4. Accessorize Velvet Flower - £8
5. Laura Ashley Felt Cupcake Soft Toy Set - £12
6. Rock n Rose Granddad Pocket Watch - £48
7. Portmeirion Dawn Chorus Teacup & Saucer - £13.50
8. Jellycat Bashful Bunny – From £7.75
9. Flutters & Fancies Cake Stand - £22.50
10. Forever 21 Satin Bow Hair Clip - £2.25
11. Lorina Traditional Pink Lemonade – 2.44
12. LSA Lucie Tumbler - £8.25