Sunday 10 July 2011

Kate Wilson - Little Doodles

Ah what a great relaxing weekend. I did what I wanted and chilled out properly, it was lovely! :)

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my new followers, I'm really chuffed that you've decided to check out and follow my blog, I hope you like what you see.

So, today's post is all about Kate Wilson.

I was happily clicking through one of my must favourite websites - Hannah Zakari and I came across some truly wonderful prints by Kate. They all contain the most cute, fat little birdies you have ever seen getting up to all kinds of food-related mischief. I immediately fell in love with the prints and quickly managed to track down Kate Wilson's blog... and guess what, she's right here on Blogger.


If you like the look of these glorious prints and want to see more wonderful illustrations by a clearly talented artist, please check out her blog 'Little Doodles' right here...


So, so sweet.

x

5 comments:

  1. i'll definitely be checking this out
    http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute drawings!!! lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little fellows, especially the one digging a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cool! i will definitely check these out-thanks for posting! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you :* nice blog, happy to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete