Saturday 17 September 2011

Childhood nostalgia and stationary

I had a brilliant time last night with my best friend - we decided to have an 80's/90's childhood nostalgia night so we watched dodgy 80's/90's films, wore our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles PJs and ate turkey dinosaurs and lots of sweets - there is no real explanation for this other than we're strange and out of money! Haha

Now I'm sitting on my sofa watching Saturday Kitchen and waiting the return of the other half from his 'Boys Night'. While he's not here I'm having a crafty time, doodling and wishing I had things to stamp... I suppose that would go some way to explaining my picks for today...




1. Rosalind Howard Bespoke Stationary Pack of 8 Thank You Notelets - £5.25
2. Skull & Cross Buns Pair of Mini Moustache Rubber Stamps - £5.50
3. Skull & Cross Buns Yarn & Needles Rubber Stamps - £6.50
4. Gooseberrymoon Pack of Four Russian Doll Notecards - £5

All of these lovely bits are from notonthehighstreet.com and are wicked...
...especially the moustache stamp... I want it! :)

x

11 comments:

  1. Want all these cute staff :) Great blog!!!! Sweet!

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mustaches and the madrushkas! So cool!

    Yours Truly,
    Tam

    www.yourstrulytam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me ... Following back your lovely blog...

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment!

    Those little mustaches are so cute! I need some more cute stationary items... a lot of times I will buy them though, and they just sit on my desk because I think they are too cute to use!!! LOL :)

    Love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute idea! There's nothing better than waxing nostalgic with an old friend... especially if it involves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

    Cheers,
    Kara of Fancy That Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun way to spend a night! i want to do that with my friends!!

    xo
    angie
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww soo cute!!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aah! I am also having some kind of recent nostalgia binge on the eighties and nineties, nothing better!!

    Just found your blog, I like!!

    Cakes
    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cutest stamps ever!!! :)

    join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete