Wednesday 21 September 2011

Time to sparkle...

Middle... of... the... week... I'd managed to convince myself today was Thursday, then had a tiny breakdown when I realised it was, in fact, Wednesday... boooo! This week is really d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g, going out last night to watch Arsenal play Shrewsbury Town didn't really help... at least the gooners won though! :)

Anyhoo, I am very excited about this weekend, mainly because I get to go shopping all day with my gorgeous sister, have lunch at Fortnum's and then champagne in the evening somewhere fancy - yah. I have ordered a stunning tartan dress from Asos to wear on Saturday and I'm in the process of breaking in my red suede wedges... they pinch man, they pinch! :S

Seeing as I'm in need of some sparkle to get me through the rest of the working week I decided to make that the theme of my post and find as many blingin' things as possible to cram together in a collection... shield your eyes from the spangle...


Ooooh it's all so glitzy! I especially love those Miu Miu shoes, they're so pretty and girly.


x

12 comments:

  1. Oh! So many pretty sparkly things! I love the clutch and bangle especially! By the way, your new tartan dress sounds amazzzzzing and I really want to see it! I love tartan.. oh and I LOVE Freddie Mercury so your sidebar quote caught my eye!! ;)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing selection!
    Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just love sparkles!

    http://www.fashionbreed.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter is amazing!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous set of items!! this makes me want to go to a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gots to see 'em wedges, y'all!

    Seriously, red, swede and wedges are three magic words that make me weak at the knees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a big fan of glitter, but some shoes are just gorgeous! Just like these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love erverything ... The dress is amazing and the clutch is adorable. : )

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for weekend shopping! Loving that dress a lot!

    Hugs! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone I know, myself included, is on a glam sparkle binge lately. My closet is about 1/4 guilty of sparkle and bling... but it's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete