Tuesday 13 September 2011

grey day

left work today feeling like a black cloud was following me... then I looked up and realised that one was. I managed to get all the way home without getting rained on and then the second I shut my front door the heavens opened - result. It's most unusual for me to miss getting rained on, especially when my umbrella has decided to eat itself, I must be very lucky indeed.

So, as it's a grey day I've found my post theme - grey babah.


1.  Gilly Hicks Sleep Shorts - £12 These shorts are so cute, I would wear them all the time!
2.  Waldo Pancake 1970s Style Laptop Notebook - £7.50 Gotta love Waldo Pancake
3.  Joy Pompom Scarf - £12.00 £3.60 Can't believe this scarf is in the sale - pompoms!
4.  Topshop Khol in Slate - £4 I'm quite the fan of Topshops make up range
5.  Topshop Spiky Leaf Stretch Bracelet - £14 I must have this bracelet, it's so different
6.  Jane Hornsby Hugs & Kisses Cushion - £65 I love this and I'm not a cushion person
7.  Solitaire Vintage Plate Place Mat - £6.50 These would be so sweet on a dinner table
8.  Accessorize Panda Boot Cuffs - £10 Ahhhhh pandas, what more can I say!

Oooh it's all so lovely. See even grey clouds have silver linings! :)

x

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to keep dry. i love everything you've chosen, especially that notebook-- so clever!! gray is one of my favorite colors-- so comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the bracelet!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to turn a grey day into a fab post x Makes grey not look so bad :D
    I want those panda boot cuffs so badle,how cute,I didnt know boot cuffs exsisted till this :D :/
    Hope your having a wonderful day (now your out the rain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!! love ur blog!!

    kisses
    lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those grey shorts and the scarf! So cute!

    XX
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love grey..my bedroom wall are this colour with pale pink bedding and things. Love these items :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gray is probably my favorite neutral! i love the collage you put together (especially the GH shorts + placemat). so many adorable things. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you escaped the rain...what a lovely grey collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww the sleep shorts are totally cute.
    greets
    nadine

    ReplyDelete