Saturday 10 September 2011

Hollister for menfolk

Hurrah it's Saturday, it's 1.00pm and I'm still in my pjs - have you guessed that I'm having a lazy day.

Last weekend one of my friends was talking to me about my blog... well... he was telling me off about my blog and I was listening intently while consuming alcohol and burgers. His issue was that I post nice things, but haven't posted anything which would interest manly men so this post is basically to shut him up... hold onto your hats, it's menfolk time!

One of my favourite brands at the moment is Hollister. Not only do they make really high quality beach bum-style items, but their prices are really competitive and they have a massive collection to search through. I've brought my hubby a few bits and bobs from them recently and he is now a really big fan too... see endorsed by menfolk.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from the Hollister website:



So there we go... stuff... for men. Nik, I'll make this a regular occurrence - happy now! :)

x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the clothes, and loving your friends advice for you and that you actually went out of your way to shut him up haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that problem. I think I don't have enough skills to write and choose manwear. Maybe I'll look for a male writer to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comment back :)

    Love your post for manfolk :D I think i have only done one post on mens fashion too :/ Its weird I love menswear but it never crosses my mind.
    Hollister's stuff is amazing quality specially for the price,great value for money x

    Hope your having a fab day,look forward to your next post x

    ReplyDelete