Ooooh it's so close to the weekend, I can nearly touch it! This weeks been really tough, especially seeing as it's my first week back at work after my holiday... I wish I was near a pool... waaah!
Anyhoo, as I'm in a bit of a bad mood I'm cooking bolognaise bake - proper comfort food to put a smile back on my face. I've also been hunting the interwebs for a glorious dress for my dancing night out next Friday. I did have a lovely dress in mind that I'd found on Miss Selfridge before I went on holiday, but it's only gone and sold out... crud. Now I'm on the hunt for something else with a little... sunshine. I've decided to go for yellow as it's such a cheery colour.
While on the search on yellow-related joy, I decided to make it the theme for my post today... introducing all things mustard madness...
Yay, there's so much sunshine up there, it's certainly made me a happy bunny again.
1. Jolie Moi Tassel Dress - £45
2. The Contemporary Home Great British Teapot - £65
3. John Lewis Ice Cream Cushion - £28
4. Louche Skinny Bonded Leather Belt - £12
5. Louche Twist Front Headband - £9
6. Oasis Turnlock Satchel Bag - £22
7. Joules Vintage Beads - £34.95
8. Mustard Flower Corsage - £8.50
9. Breo Spectrum Watch - £12.95
10. Molton Brown Tempest Scented Candle - £36
Now, back to dress hunting...