Thursday 18 August 2011

The things i love

Woo, the weekend is so close I can nearly touch it!

My other half is disappearing on his charity cycling mission this weekend so I've been plotting my plans. I'm on a drunken night out tomorrow, followed by a drunken night in on Saturday with dodgy 80's movies and pizza, then Sunday consists of a trip to the cinema to see The Inbetweeners Movie, then probably RIBS! To say I am excited would be a MASSIVE understatement! :D

Sooo yeah. While on the subject of nice things and stuff I like, I figured I'd do another doodle post as they seem to  be going down well. :)

This is basically a list of things that I love - quite a few will be obvious as I've mentioned them on here many times before e.g. my love of nautical stuff, but there might be some newbies in there that you didn't know about...


Yay, my favourite, favourites are probably my husband (who I lovingly refer to as The Viking) and my parents dogs, Frank and Lottie - they really are top dogs (hehe did you see what I did there). 

Hurrah for lovely things.

What are your favourite things in the whole wide world, tell me, tell me.

x

10 comments:

  1. Laduree macarons - most delicious :)
    My favourite flavours are chocolate and raspberry. And yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loving your posts! : ) awww Polka dots are great!

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re Covent Garden - Good to know. I have been to the one at Harrods a few times. And obviously the Paris flagship store - I used to work in the building across the square with a view of the Laduree shopfront :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love polka dots too!! great picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous post! I love pretty much everything you've listed here, sounds like you have a busy weekend up ahead, have a good time!:D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make absolutely adorable graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you gonna do "Blogger Kit" project too? Please?
    I' m addicted to your doodles!

    http://iloveeclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. -Super well-written entry! I enjoy reading your blog...A LOT!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete