Thursday 4 August 2011

Interview time

Hazah, it's so nearly Friday I can touch it. We had a 4 hour power cut at work today so I spent way too long sitting around drinking far too much coffee and twitching - gah!

Anyhoo, I thought I'd better mention this lovely lady...


I was very kindly asked if I wouldn't mind taking part in an interview about my blog - just a couple of questions about me and what I do. If you get a chance please check it out, and while you're at it, marvel at the glory of Fashion Infactuation, it's a bloomin' brilliant blog, bursting with fashionable goodies... trust me, I'm a doctor*


TTFN precious people.

x

*Might be a lie, but trust me anyways mmmk. 

12 comments:

  1. congrats! i'd love to check it out!

    ---
    Rimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha have just read the interview as I'm a follower of hers. Was a really interesting interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, so if you want we can follow each other to keep in touch:)

    Let me know and follow me, I'll do the same! Kiss

    http://entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feature is lovely! Congratulations! I love your blog. <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview, congratulations:D! Gorgeous blog-definitley following! I'd love it if you could check mine out some time..
    Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shout out! & for letting me pick your brain a little!

    xx
    Fashion Infactuation.
    a;

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you back dear! :)

    http://entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for following me! <3 I have followed you, too! :)

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  9. great interview!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete