My post for today is inspired by a few blogs that I've read recently. Quite a few lovely girlies I follow have been posting about the magical collection of STUFF that they lug around with them on a daily basis in their handbags. I figured I could join in on this and post about what I carry around, but I wanted to do it in a bit of a different way. Instead of posting photos of my bits and bobs scattered on the floor I decided to do what I do best and doodle like the mad thing that I am.
Here you will find, neatly compiled a list of the things that are in my bag...
1. Lulu Guinness Large Romilly Handbag (I bloody love my handbag)
2. Misc receipts and shreds of paper (I seem to grow these in my bag, I can't help it)
3. House keys (you can never find them when you need them)
4. Hairbrush (I always need this, my hair goes mental so easily)
5. Travel card (can't get around London without it babah)
6. Kindle (I'm properly converted to using it... I still love real books though)
7. iPhone (I'm bloomin' always texting or listening to AC/DC on the move)
8. Pen for instant doodling (you never know)
9. Marc Jacobs mouse shoes (a girl always needs a spare pair of flats)
10. Marc Jacobs wallet (it's dying now, I really need a replacement, but I love it so much)
11. Polos (they always gather in the bottom of my bag... along with fluff)
12. Marc Jacobs heart mirror (it's so cute)
13. Umbrella (I live in London... nuff said)
14. Soap & Glory hand cream (the best hand cream EVER)
15. Nivea tinted lipsalve (you can never have enough lipsalve)
Ah I really do carry around a lot of stuff...
Do you lug around a lot in yours? What's the one item you couldn't live without in your bag?